Tucson Home Watch Services, LLC
Your House Sitting Solution.
Tucson Home Watch Services offers a wide variety of
services customized to fit your needs.
Upon each visit to the home as requested by the Homeowner we will open the home and make a thorough check of the premises, utilities, evidence of unwanted pests, and any visible maintenance problems or defects. An email or notice will be sent out to the homeowner after each visit to the home, confirming that everything is in good order or noting any visible defects that the homeowner should be aware of.
Please see below for a list of some of the "a la carte" services we provide, we also offer a more tailored service to owners who's needs are not identified in the list depending on their particular needs:
* Once a month:$35 per month, the home will be opened at varying times on one day
within the 2nd week of each month.
* Twice a month: $60 per month, the home will be opened at varying times on a day
during the 1st and 3rd week of each month.
* Once a week:$100 per month (or $25 per week if there are more than four visits to
the home in one month), the home will be opened at varying times on a weekly basis.
* Meeting Other Contractors: We will meet with various contractors needed at your
home such as A/C repairmen, cleaning services, etc and stay on the property upon
request until the service is finished.
* Contractor Estimates: if requested, we will meet with various contractors needed
on the property in order for them to provide estimates of the service required.
* Welcome Home Package $25: upon the home owner's request we will prepare the
home for the home owner's arrival. Preparation includes but is not limited to things
such as opening the home prior to the home owner's arrival to adjust the thermostat
and water heater and verifying that the home is in good order, collect the mail, as
well as many other preferences.
* Other Options: We always strive to meet your individual needs. More tailored
services can be provided upon request, such as watering plants, checking rental
homes, checking the mail, checking on your pets, turning the lights in the home on
and off at certain times of day while performing service checks, and much more!
Please contact us for questions about our rates and services.
We are here so you don't have to be!
Here is an Example of Our Service:
1. Check for exterior and interior signs of vandalism, trespassing, weather damage or Homeowners Association violations (as indicated by the homeowner) 2. Check the security and functioning of any window locks and door locks. 3. Check for any visible water damage, leaks or evidence of mold. 4. Check for evidence of unwanted pests. 5. Test or flush water fixtures. 6. Periodically turn lights on and off. 7. Test the irrigation system (if applicable) and verify that the vegitation is receiving adequate water. 8. Collect mail, newspapers or packages. 9. Ensure the appliances, heater, air conditioner and water heater are in working condition. 10. Keep a photographic record of visits to the home.